Account Executive: Dallas, TX
About Us: FloWater is on a mission to end single-use plastic water bottles through The Complete Transformation of Tap Water. We believe clean, safe, and delicious water is for everyone and by taking better care of our planet, we take better care of ourselves. Our team are passionate, tenacious, and diverse go-getters who are committed to disrupting the water industry together. Recently named one of INC 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies for the second year in a row, we are rapidly headed into the next phase of bringing FloWater to a place of rest, work, and play near you.
Mission and Outcomes: FloWater was founded with a simple idea and a big vision. As we expand across the United States, we are looking for an Account Executive to join the team who is obsessively aggressive about changing the way the world drinks water by fanatically building a sales funnel from start to finish and expanding our market presence with the World’s Best Tasting Water.
Great Candidates: You are highly relentless, assertive, and consistent in cold calling to discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiating deals/contracts, and maintaining brilliant customer experiences. You are quick and thorough to uncover prospect’s needs and provide a value proposition to solve those needs. You can drive the entire sales cycle from initial prospect engagement to closed sales and embrace the extreme hunter mentality to uncover opportunities and demonstrate a persuasive personality to close deals. You are obsessively results-driven to meet and exceed monthly quotas.
Responsibilities and Role:
- Cold calling direct methods (in-person, phone, email, etc.) and indirect methods (networking, etc.) to prospective customers within identified verticals
- Creating and identifying quality leads and customer targets
- Building a robust, solid and quality business portfolio, maintaining and continuously filling sales funnel from start to finish
- Weekly in-person and virtual pitch presentations to potential new customers
- Tracking, reporting, and exceeding quota
- Collaborating and interacting with fellow teammates to build strong camaraderie and teamwork
- Someone that LOVES identifying, selling, and closing deals
- Highly results and initiative-oriented; persuasive and persistent
- Proven sales experience working directly with customers in a field sales role
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, accountable, and a confident personality
- Enthusiasm for our product, our company, our customers, and our mission!
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and terrific critical thinking
- This position requires consistent pitching both virtually (during COVID-19) and in-person and may travel locally by car daily
- Education and corporate selling experience a plus
Compensation: This is a full-time, salaried position with competitive compensation ($90K+ OTE first year which includes a lucrative commission structure), as well as a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, F.S.A., 401(k)), partially paid parental leave policy, and Paid Time Off.
Our Commitment: FloWater believes we can perform at our best when we are able to be our authentic selves. We strive to create a culture that celebrates our differences and supports diversity, creating an equitable and inclusive workplace for all. FloWater does not discriminate and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender orientation/expression, age, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information, or disability.
Please Note: This is a remote position but you must live in or near the territory.