Field Install & Service Technician
About Us: FloWater, recognized by INC. Magazine as one of America’s fastest-growing companies, has been redefining the future of drinking water since its founding over 10-years ago. We do this by transforming ordinary tap water into ultra-purified, great-tasting premium drinking water that consumers love and trust. After nearly a decade of terrific growth and several years of working with Bluewater as its strategic investor, in 2022 FloWater merged with Bluewater, a global leader in drinking water based out of Stockholm, and is now part of a worldwide movement and platform of water purification solutions that will someday completely reinvent the water industry.
FloWater is in the process of being integrated as a division of Bluewater Group (specifically Bluewater North America). During this transition process, you will see links and email addresses from both Bluewater and FloWater.
Mission & Outcomes: The Field Install and Service Technician will complete installs, service Refill Stations, and conduct filter changes efficiently and correctly to create a brilliant customer experience. Strong professional customer service interaction is critical as this role interacts with many customers on a daily basis.
Great Candidates: You will have at least 3 years of field maintenance experience; installing and servicing water filtration systems, coffee makers, or appliances. You feel comfortable with individual field tasks and are a strong communicator. You’re highly organized and motivated and display excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities and Role:
- Light plumbing work
- Installation of new Refill Stations, filter changes, and repairs at customer sites
- General service maintenance and cleaning of Refill Stations
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with machines
- Fast-paced high-quality work ethic to ensure customer satisfaction
- Must have flexibility with time–daily schedule changes are possible and some occasional weekend work
- 1-3 years of hands-on repair and maintenance experience with small equipment or appliances
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more and be able to move heavier loads on a dolly (125 pounds)
- Must have the ability to keep company vehicle in a safe location at home
- Must have a valid U.S. driver's license and a clean driving record
- Experience working with water purification systems, and coffee or ice machines is a plus
- Great communicator
- Ability to work independently and occasionally with others
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to hustle and have a sense of urgency
- Customer service oriented
Compensation: This is a full-time position with a competitive hourly wage ($21.00 - $23.00 / hour depending on experience), comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, F.S.A., 401(k)), partially paid parental leave policy, and Paid Time Off.
Our Commitment: FloWater believes we can perform at our best when we are able to be our authentic selves. We strive to create a culture that celebrates our differences and supports diversity, creating an equitable and inclusive workplace for all. FloWater does not discriminate and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender orientation/expression, age, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information, or disability.
Please Note: Some travel is required and weekend work may be required depending on the workload.